<$BlogRSDURL$>
...ramblings of a crazy mind
Thursday, March 11, 2004
Slices of raw mango…dash of salt…sprinkle some red chilly powder
..and tada…you have yourself a smacking treat!
Summer is almost upon us…well at least it is in the northern hemisphere (I wish you were here too ani, someday, somewhere, together we will be!) ;o) ….and along with the onset of summer there are…. MANGOES.
Mum just whipped up some of her amazing mango pickle… and I’ve been pigging out on it all day despite mum’s warning that my tummy just might not like it as much as my tongue does… oh booo to it I say! (fervently hoping that my tummy doesn’t tell me oh booooo tomorrow morning!!)

Boy, it is hot! ..yes I realize summer means it becomes hot, but this is ridiculously hot! Its past 11 at night, it oughtn’t to be sweltering now! Guess no one told the guy (gal?) up there (if there is one!) that eh?

Wonder how any of us got to doing the job we are doing today? (or perusing the courses we are doing today as the case might be) I mean think about it, everyone knows ‘someone’ has to be the librarian at school. But does any 3rd standard (or grade for my non-Indian readers) kid say I want to be a librarian? Ever hear a kid telling you s/he wants to grow up and audit a bunch of companies? Can't wait to start on those tax returns??
All of us want to grow up to be doctors, pilots, businesswo/men, lawyers etc. (I wanted to be a lawyer! But it sounded to close to liar so I decided against it. That and those heavy law books!!) Wonder why? (not why I didn’t become a lawyer dummy!) Why we kids like some professions and never ever give a second thought to others?

Well, that’s too much of my fried brain cells to handle. I know today’s entry is even more lame then usual. Promise tomorrow’s will be better (I know, I know… anything would be better then this!) :oPPP

Will leave you with something else to think about...

Different thinking

Difference Between Focus on Problems, and Focus on Solutions !!

When NASA began the launch of astronauts into space, they found out that the pens wouldn't work at zero gravity (Ink won't flow down to the writing surface). In order to solve this problem, they hired Andersen Consulting (Accenture today). It took them one decade and $12 million. They developed a pen that worked at zero gravity, upside down, underwater, in practically any surface including crystal and in a temperature range from below freezing to over 300 degrees C.

Any guesses on what U.S’s archrivals used??

What did Russians do?


The Russians used a Pencil!!!
Comments: Post a Comment