<$BlogRSDURL$>
...ramblings of a crazy mind
Friday, April 02, 2004
Much ado about nothing!!!
Leafed through the above mentioned book today…realised if, and right about now the if feels like a really biiiiggggggg IF, if I ever fall in love, my “love story” will be very akin to Beatrice & Benedick’s - nooo, I am not going to need any Prince, or even people like Hero & Claudio (are the names correct I wonder?) to “set me up” (though it might be fun) ...what I originally wanted to say in the start of this long winded ramble is… something about the witty repartee… plenty of verbal/mental stimulation (bordering on sparring!)…I neeedddd a lot of that in my relationship!

…diary writing… how long have I maintained a diary? Well actually the offline version has been maintained on and off for years… ever since I read Diary of a young girl – Anne Frank. I even ‘named’ my diary Kitty. Not every original eh? I was 10, what do u expect! Well, then I grew up and changed the name. To Jane. Hey, I was 13 (yes, I thought I was grown up!) Over the years I stopped naming my diaries. They became vents. Vents for my thoughts. A place to scream my head off in silent frustration. A rock solid ‘support’. My diary would love me no matter what. I could be lazy, get bad grades, put on weight, whatever… I’d still be “ok” to my diary. Sounds crazy? Wellllll…. I have admitted I’m crazy remember? Anyways, people who are INSANE are the ones who are in the sane group, get it?!

I’d really like to thank all of you for being so supportive of my floundering attempts at airing my thoughts (with numerous typos!). All your comments are much appreciated. Thank you all for commenting! Without the comments I would have felt like a performing seal. One, no one is watching at that! I've finally replied to the comments of the last 3 or 4 posts, do look them up.
I’m a humble person…probably cause I have much to be humble about! ;)

Please visit a couple of blogs I’d like to recommed. She really writes really well. A definite must read. And a pal of mine Duncan, has finally started his own blog after much prodding from me, do visit!

Finally our lil Matt.... (and lil hugo too!) was writing bout dreams, and it reminded me of one of my all time favourite songs, so I’ll leave you with it for now…

(All I Have To Do Is) Dream
When I want you in my arms
When I want you and your charms
Whenever I want you all I have to do is dream
Dream dream dream
When I feel blue in the night
And I need you to hold me tight
Whenever I want you all I have to do is dream
I can make you mine
Taste your lips of wine
Anytime night or day
Only trouble is gee whiz
I'm dreaming my life away

I need you so I could die
I love you so that is why
Whenever I want you all I have to do is dream
Dream dream dream

Written By: Boudleaux Bryant


* My friend is no longer "late"! _YAY_
Comments: Post a Comment