<$BlogRSDURL$>
...ramblings of a crazy mind
Monday, January 27, 2014
Projection

Have you ever 'projected' you idea of reality? When the strife is mainly in your head and you mix past and present creating a kaleidoscope of images, issues, ...feelings even? I'm guilty of this time to time. I know I do it and try to curb my imagination from running away with me (a fairly challenging task considering what I weigh!....but then again, it seems to be super powerful) ;o) Now the humour comes, always the humour. What is current and what is a decade old? How does one sift through feelings? In other news, I've begun to lose weight - and keep it lost. Will try to keep the momentum going, in this direction! Another memory, another kid, a decade younger sang "Cant Take My Eyes Off You - Frankie Valli and The 4 Seasons a while ago, the memory brings a smile and warm glow :)
Comments: Post a Comment